Tuesday, May 8, 2012

12

Just deleted a few entries on this blog.

I've grown a lot this year. Many of my friends moved away, the other ones either we lost touch or we hang out sometimes. I get 'up' everyday now, which I'm not proud at all. I also have a girlfriend which I love so much, we've been together for 7 months now. I've noticed how my dog Kallua is old, and I think she has cataracts, it brings me down seeing her like that. My band is going pretty good, we're playing this saturday with many other artists, and been writing new and better songs (most of them inspired on my girlfriend).

I wish I visited more blogger, but I guess days are becoming shorter, or maybe I have too many things to do. Growing up is going to suck.

Nothing else to say today.
-MH

No comments:

Post a Comment